Apply for a scholarship
To qualify for a Canoe Kayak BC Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been registered as a competitive athlete with Canoe Kayak BC in the year of application.
- Be a resident of the Province of British Columbia.
- Attending Post-Secondary in the Province of British Columbia.
- Academic standings may be considered as part of the overall decision.
A completed application consists of the following elements:
- Fully completed application
- University registration verification
- High school/university transcript
- Essay describing your contribution to canoe or kayak and its impact on your life (max 500 words)
- Up to 2 additional pages of supporting documents
The final selection of the recipients will be chosen by a committee of the board and scholarship donors. The scholarships will be presented at the Canoe Kayak BC Awards Banquet on October 19 in Burnaby.
Additional information and forms
- Details on the 2019 Scholarship application will be posted in spring 2019.
Sandra Lewis, Communications, 778-689-9007, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Jane Abbott, Executive Director, 604-465-5268, email@example.com