Hosting a club event
Whether your club is hosting an open house, festival or regatta, CKBC sanctioning is required.
Events which are sanctioned by CKBC receive the following:
- provide sanction for the event resulting in insurance coverage
- post all information about the event on the Canoe Kayak BC website
- provide registration and training opportunities for officials and volunteers
Clubs are expected to following the appropriate hosting policy to ensure they meet the sanctioning requirements.
Event Hosting Information and Forms
- BC Cup Hosting Policy
- CKBC Event Kit Rental Info and Order Form
- Online Event Hosting/Sanction Request Form
- Sprint: Non-Provincial Event Hosting Policy (March 2017)
- Sprint: Provincial Event Hosting Policy
- Sprint: Required Officials
Mary Jane Abbott, Executive Director, 604-465-5268, firstname.lastname@example.org
Blake Dalton, Provincial Coach, 604-465-5268, email@example.com