Canoe Kayak BC is the Provincial Sport Organization who actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in paddle sports. Our members include competitive athletes, developing athletes, enthusiasts, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.
The mission of Canoe Kayak BC is to encourage and promote personal growth and success for members through participation and performance in paddle sports.
- Meet the athletes going to the BC Summer Games!
- CKBC hires Cory Rublee as Canoe Development Coach (2016-06-24)
- Support False Creek in their paddle-a-thon (2016-06-24)
- Four B.C. athletes taking part in National Team Trials (2016-06-22)
- More news
2016 Employment Opportunities
- Chilliwack Centre of Excellence Paddling Club - Whitewater Canoe/Kayak Instructor & Coach
- Pemberton Canoe Association student summer job opportunities