Canoe Kayak BC is the Provincial Sport Organization who actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in paddle sports. Our members include competitive athletes, developing athletes, enthusiasts, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.
The mission of Canoe Kayak BC is to encourage and promote personal growth and success for members through participation and performance in paddle sports.
- Applications now being accepted for CKBC's scholarships - deadline September 30
- CKBC's Fun Fall Weekend (2016-09-22)
- Check out this week's Canoe Kayak in the News (2016-09-22)
- Canoe Kayak Canada and Citadel Canine to Host Paddling Event in Honour of Cpl Nathan Cirillo (2016-09-21)
- CKBC hosting a Girls Only Paddling Weekend September 30-October 1 (2016-09-19)
- Volunteers needed for CKBC Compliance Committee (2016-09-16)
- More news