Call for Candidates for the CKBC Board of Directors
April 9, 2018
Canoe Kayak BC is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to sit on our Board of Directors. With our recent bylaw transition to the new Societies Act, individuals are needed for the following positions at our upcoming AGM on May 5, 2018;
- President – 2 year term
- Whitewater Representative – 2 year term
- Development Director – 2 year term
- *Director of Facilities and Water Access – 2 year term
- *Director at Large – 2 year term
- Athlete Representative – 1 year term (To be selected by Team BC athetes)
*A resolution will be presented at the AGM to change the position of Director of Facilities and Water Access to a Director at Large position.
Please refer to CKBC Director Roles and Responsibilities for more details.
Canoe Kayak BC is the Provincial Sport Organization who actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in paddle sports. Our members include competitive athletes, developing athletes, enthusiasts, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.