High Performance Program Goals
The CanoeKayak BC Performance Program will
· produce medalists at National Championships, Canada Summer Games and Western Canada Games events.
· recognize and support athletes who have a potential to make Junior, U23 and Senior Development and National Teams and who have shown a commitment to training to achieve this objective.
· successfully transfer our most talented athletes from the Midget and Juvenile age groups to become successful Senior National Team members.
· strive to deliver programs that integrate with CanoeKayak Canada, Canadian Sport Centre Pacific (CSC Pacific) and PacificSport Regional Centers.
Check out how close you are to the World Level Standard Time
Upcoming Multisport Interprovincial Games
- 2015 Western Canada Summer Games - Fort McMurray, Alberta (U19)
- 2017 Canada Summer Games - Winnipeg, Manitoba (U21)