All member clubs must renew their membership annually. This provides the club and its members the services and benefits provided by CKBC and CKC.
How to renew your club's membership
See Become a CKBC Member Club for information on becoming a new member club
Submit the following to CKBC by March 31:
- Completed CKBC member club renewal information which includes all of the following:
This may be completed on-line via Sportical or by downloading the forms and submitting completed forms and rewewal documents (see below) to CKBC.
- Club and programming information
- Current board of directors and coach contact information
- Completed compliance form
- Most recent club annual report (suitable for inclusion in CKBC's annual report)
- Current Confirmation of Filing with the BC Registries and Online Services
- Most recent AGM minutes
- Current constitution and by-laws (if not already posted on-line)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if not already posted on-line)
- Payment of the $500 registration fee. All clubs who attend the CKBC Fall Conference will receive a $200 rebate on their membership.
- If your club has a boat loan with CKBC the following information is also required to complete your on-line registration
- Income & Expense Statement
- Balance Sheet
Clubs that have not renewed their membership by April 30 will not be registered as members and will not receive the associated member services (including insurance coverage).
Club membership information & forms
- BC Societies Act
- Canoe Kayak BC Fee Structure (2019-03-07)
- How to Electronically Sign PDF Documents Without Printing and Scanning Them
- Instructions for using Sporitcal for club membership renewal
- Member club compliance form
- Member club programming information form
- Member club renewal form (if NOT renewing on Sportical)
- Member club contact form (if NOT renewing on Sportical)
- CKBC fax number for forms: 888-959-4715
Kolin Kriitmaa, Executive Director, 604-465-5268 x 4, execdirector @canoekayakbc.ca (membership with CKBC)
Sandra Lewis, Communications, 604-465-5268 x 3, sandra @canoekayakbc.ca (on-line registration process)