National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. September 21-29, 2019 is an opportunity to recognize our paddling coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach.
Events taking place during National Coaches Week
Free NCCP online training
From September 21-29, 2019, access the eLearning page in the Locker to take FREE NCCP online training! NCCP Making Head Way in Sport, NCCP Coaching Athletes with a Disability, NCCP Coach Initiation in Sport, NCCP Emergency Action Plan will be free of charge!
Win $500 for your coach and $500 for your club!
To celebrate National Coaches Week, viaSport is giving away $1000 through their Coaches Week Contest!
All you have to do is post a photo on social media that includes your coach(es) and why you appreciate them:
- Follow/like viaSport BC on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Post a photo that includes your coach(es) to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. Also include:
- The name of the team/club/association you're a part of
- The name of the coach(es)
- Why you appreciate them
- The hashtag #thanksBCcoach
- Tag @viaSportBC in the post
- Ensure your Facebook/Twitter post and/or Instagram profile is made public so that your photo is viewable
See their website for more details.
Coaches Week events through the Pacific Sport network
NCCP Courses throughout B.C.
See the viaSport BC events calendar for complete listing