Canoe Kayak BC is the Provincial Sport Organization who actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in paddle sports. Our members include competitive athletes, developing athletes, enthusiasts, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.
The mission of Canoe Kayak BC is to encourage and promote personal growth and success for members through participation and performance in paddle sports.
News & New on the CKBC Website
- Tip Tuesday: Athletes Connected: Inside the University of Michigan's New Approach to Mental Health for Athletes (2017-02-14)
- Canoe Kayak included for second year of RBC Training Ground (2017-02-10)
- Canoe Kayak in the News this week (2017-02-09)
- CKBC Legend: Alison Herst - From running up Burnaby Mountain to world champion (2017-02-08)
2017 Employment Opportunities
- Nanaimo Canoe & Kayak Club - Summer Camp Leaders (May 15th deadline)
- Nanaimo Canoe & Kayak Club - Junior Program Leaders (May 15th deadline)
- Fort Langley Canoe Club - Summer Program Coordinator (April 3rd deadline)
- Fort Langley Canoe Club - Program Instructor (April 3rd - deadline)
- Kamloops Canoe & Kayak Club: Assistant Head Coach
- Kamloops Canoe & Kayak Club: Summer Camp Leader
- Kamloops Canoe & Kayak Club: Summer Camp Instructor
- Chilliwack Centre of Excellence Paddling Club is looking for a Whitewater Canoe/Kayak Instructor & Coach