CanoeKayak BC is the Provincial Sport Organization who actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in paddle sports. Our members include competitive athletes, developing athletes, enthusiasts, coaches, officials, administrators and supporters of the sport.
The mission of CanoeKayak BC is to encourage and promote personal growth and success for members through participation and performance in paddle sports.
- Register for the CKBC AGM and Awards on May 7
- Émilie Fournel becomes first paddler to make 2016 Olympic Team (2016-05-06)
- New on the CKBC website (2015-05-05)
- Michelle Russell wins first Women’s K1 500m final (2015-05-05)
- Volunteers needed! Canadian Senior Slalom Whitewater Team Trials (2016-05-05)
- Paddle Together - Friday, May 13 Vancouver (2016-05-04)
- More news