All CKBC member clubs are covered under the CKBC insurance policy through SBC Insurance. This policy provides the club's registered members with:
- accident insurance
- general liability insurance
- director and officer insurance
Insurance coverage applies to clubs in good standing with all membership requirements fulfilled. Failure to comply with CKBC's policies and procedures may result in placement into bad standing and withdrawal of insurance coverage.
Insurance Information & forms
- Incident Report form
- For Member Clubs to be used to submit any incident that may have occurred during regular and special event programming.
- Sanction Request Form
- For Members (excluding Individual Memberships) to apply for a sanction permit for non-regular club activities (i.e. Regattas, Open Houses, Special Events, Festivals, etc.).
- Travel Permit Form
- For Member Clubs to use when paddlers at their Club are traveling outside of British Columbia.